Cash processing represents a rapidly expanding part of the Loomis business. We seek highly qualified individuals to join our team as cash tellers in many markets.
Cash tellers conduct deposit verification and prepare change orders using specialized counting equipment and procedures. They also separate currency, coin and check deposits received from banks, ATM and commercial customers providing accurate count by denomination. Further, cash tellers are responsible to prepare currency and coin change orders by denomination for each customer assigned.
The successful applicant will possess the following qualifications:
- Ability to read, count, add, subtract, write and record numbers
- Ability to perform simple computer data entry
- Ability to use calculator by touch
- Ability to bend, squat, stoop, stand, walk, lift up to 50 pounds, sit, push and pull
- Unrestricted wrist, hand and finger dexterity
- Ability to operate forklift and pallet jack (certain job levels only)
- A positive attitude
If you feel you have the qualifications for a Cash Teller position, we invite you to Apply Online at right.
Loomis is an equal opportunity employer.